THE POOL AND SPA AREA IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN THE FRIENDLY VALLEY VILLAGE
SMOKING OR VAPING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ANYWHERE IN THE COMMON AREAS
THERE ARE NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY ALL PERSONS USING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK THE POOL AND SPA YEAR ROUND HOURS OF OPERATION 8:00 AM UNITL 11:00 PM
1) The swimming pool is made available each morning for lap swimming from 8 AM until 10 AM. Please do not enter if the pool service attendant is cleaning the pool.
2) Any member must keep their badge visible at all times while using the pool area. Badges may be displayed on a towel, tote bag or clothing. Under no circumstances shall a member loan his badge to anyone to use the pool, spa or shower rooms.
3) A member must accompany their guest(s) at all times, regardless of age, and is responsible for a guest’s conduct and safety. The swimming pool, therapeutic hot pool, showers and lockers are for use by members only. Lockers in the Shower Rooms are for use while only using the pool facilities and items are not to be stored or left overnight.
4) All pool and spa users must shower before entering the waters. Patrons must dress appropriately in swimsuit attire. Street clothing is not allowed at any time in the pool and spa area. A plain tee shirt is permissible for anyone needing to protect sensitive skin while in the water. Patrons using suntan lotions or oils are not permitted in the water of either the pool or spa. Sunscreen is encouraged to be used and a “reef safe”, environmentally approved brand is recommended. Any form of diaper or “swim diaper” is strictly prohibited per CDC regulations in the pool or spa.
5) Privileges to use the pool or spa will be revoked for any person who does not shower prior to entering the waters or for the use of tanning lotions or oils.
6) Food or beverages other than unbreakable water bottles are NOT ALLOWED within the fenced pool areas. Tables and chairs outside of the fences under the Oak tree and atop the patio overlooking the spa are designated for eating or drinking. Several nearby Picnic Areas are also available for lunches or snacks and should be reserved through the Business Office for larger gatherings. Security guards are provided a record of these reservations.
7) Chairs, tables or lounges may not be reserved for use.
8) Floats exceeding 20 inches, diving equipment, and rafts shall not be allowed in the pool at any time regardless of activity. Pool “noodles” and toys are allowed during children’s hours. Please return any equipment to the storage area when activity is complete. Running or diving are not permitted in the pool area. Please note the location of life preservers and the safety pole.
THERE ARE NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY AND EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION IS POSTED.
9) If any resident or guest is deemed to be disregarding rules, using inappropriate or rude behavior, intoxicated, or in any way making themselves a nuisance and infringing on the privileges of members or their guests, please contact Security immediately for assistance.
1) Children are considered to be anyone under the age of eighteen years of age.
2) CHILDREN’S HOURS: PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR ACCURACY
3) Children too young to walk on their own or wearing any type of diapers, ARE NOT ALLOWED in the pool.
4) Children who cannot swim the width of the pool and back, are not allowed in the deep end of the pool.