THERE ARE NO LIFE GUARDS ON DUTY PERSONS USING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
POOL HOURS: 8:00 A.M. TO 10:00 P.M. LAP SWIMMING: 8:00 a.m. –10:00 a.m. CHILDREN’S HOURS: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
1. Lap swimming is available from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. only each day. Do not enter pools while they are being cleaned.
2. The swimming pool and therapeutic hot pool are for members and their guests only. A member must accompany their guest(s) at all times, regardless of age, and is responsible for guest’s conduct and safety.
3. A member must keep their badge visible at all times while in the pool area. Badges may be displayed on a towel, tote bag, or clothing. Under no circumstances shall a member loan his badge to anyone to use the pools.
4. Everyone must shower immediately before entering the pools and must dress appropriately in swimsuits. Street clothes shall not be allowed at any time. For those persons who must protect their skin from the sun, a plain T-shirt is acceptable. Suntan lotions or oils are not permitted on swimmers.
5. FOOD AND BEVERAGES: With the exception of a plastic water bottle, no eating or drinking is allowed within the fenced pool area. Tables and chairs outside of the fenced pool area and on the upper deck, as well as those in the picnic area,may be used while eating. Picnic tables must be reserved through the Business Office. The Security guard on duty has a record of these reservations.
6. Chairs and chaise lounges may not be reserved.
7. Anyone deliberately spitting in the pool or making a nuisance of himself / herself shall be requested to leave the area immediately.
8. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the pool fence. Receptacles are provided outside of the fence for smoking in that area. Cigarette or cigar butts are not to be thrown on the ground.
9. Floats exceeding 20”, diving equipment, and/or rafts shall not be allowed in the pool. Approved floats and/or balls are not permitted in the deep end. Pool toys are allowed during children’s hours and are issued by Security.
10. CHILDREN: A. “Children” are considered to be anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years.
B. The swimming pool area is open to children from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day. The therapeutic hot pool is for adults 18 years of age and older.
C. Children too young to walk alone, in diapers (including “Huggies Little Swimmers” or similar product) shall NOT be allowed the use of the pool.
D. Children who cannot swim the width of the pool and back unassisted will not be allowed in the deep end.
11. Persons wearing wet bathing suits are not permitted in the Business Office or Auditorium. Two outdoor drinking fountains and the shower room building restrooms are available for use. 12. No running, jumping or diving into the pool.
13. Privileges to use the pool will be revoked for any person who does not shower immediately before entering the pool, or for using sun lotion or oil.
14. Lockers in the shower room are for use only while using the pool. Items are not to be left in lockers overnight. 15. Note location of life preservers and safety pole. There are NO LIFE GUARDS!